NEWS & EVENTS
Please check our website for updates and events as we need dedicated advocate volunteers to create action and build success in Congress and in state capitals. Whatever your experience and availability, we’re eager to have you follow us.
- A4LI’s Monthly Policy DiscussionA4LI’s Monthly Policy Discussion: Join A4LI for invigorating discussions, where we will host some of the foremost experts on the intersection of public policy and longevity science. The discussion structure will be a half an hour interview, followed by an interactive Q & A session. Each event will be co-hosted by A4LI’s VP of Politics & ...HOW TO REGISTER
- New poll demonstrates bipartisan support for cellular aging therapiesNew poll demonstrates bipartisan support for cellular aging therapies A new national poll of registered voters in the United States shows that the majority of respondents would use pharmaceutical intervention to target cellular aspects of aging if the drugs or therapies were safe, effective, affordable and available to all. This trend was true for members of ...READ MORE
- Creating Political Action to Increase Healthy Human LifespanCreating Political Action to Increase Healthy Human Lifespan A recent online discussion panel revealed some valuable insights into the political aspects of increasing healthy human lifespans. Perhaps the most exciting part of the panel involves the idea that getting politicians to support longevity/aging therapeutics might not be as hard as people may think. Read full story at ...READ MORE
- Longevity.Technology: Top Longevity Developments of 2021Longevity.Technology: Top Longevity Developments of 2021 The Alliance for Longevity Initiatives (A4LI) was founded this year to advance legislation and policies that aim to increase healthy human lifespan. With a board packed with longevity heavyweights (including James Peyer, Sonia Arrison, Christine Peterson and Joe DeSantis, Newt Gingrich’s Chief Strategist), A4LI is the first and only 501(c)(4) ...READ MORE
- A4LI Participates in Gitcoin GrantsA4LI Participates in Gitcoin Grants The Alliance for Longevity Initiatives raised over $12,000 during the round. This is a new non-profit that provides our movement with the political and lobbying voice it needs in the United states. In order to get therapies approved, we need such an organization to engage with politicians and government agencies. Read full ...READ MORE
- Increasing healthy human lifespan: making policymakers listenIncreasing healthy human lifespan: making policymakers listen “Increasing healthy human lifespan is something worth fighting to achieve – it’s our goal to make policymakers see the light.” Longevity.Technology dives into the role politicians can play, the need for a longevity bill and driving awareness. Read full story at Longevity.Technology »READ MORE