NEWS & EVENTS
Please check our website for updates and events as we need dedicated advocate volunteers to create action and build success in Congress and in state capitals. Whatever your experience and availability, we’re eager to have you follow us.
- A4LI’s Monthly Policy DiscussionA4LI’s Monthly Policy Discussion: Join A4LI for invigorating discussions, where we will host some of the foremost experts on the intersection of public policy and longevity science. The discussion structure will be a half an hour interview, followed by an interactive Q & A session. Each event will be co-hosted by A4LI’s VP of Politics & ...HOW TO REGISTER
- Polling (Still) Indicates Widespread Bipartisan Support for Aging ResearchPolling (Still) Indicates Widespread Bipartisan Support for Aging Research August 9, 2022 – A new national poll of registered voters in the United States demonstrates broad bipartisan support for advancing research into longevity treatments that would extend healthy human lifespan. The poll, which was conducted by Public Policy Polling on behalf of The Alliance for Longevity ...READ MORE
- Progress, Potential, and Possibilities: An Interview with A4LI Chair Sonia ArrisonProgress, Potential, and Possibilities: An Interview with A4LI Chair Sonia Arrison Sonia Arrison is an entrepreneur, investor, and best-selling author. She is founder of 100 Plus Capital, Chair of the Alliance for Longevity Initiatives, advisor to Felicis Ventures, and advisor to Bioverge, which invests at the convergence of biology and technology. Read the interview »READ MORE
- Helping Us Live Longer: An Interview with Dylan LivingstonHelping Us Live Longer: An Interview with Dylan Livingston Dylan Livingston is the president and founder of the Alliance for Longevity Initiatives. It’s a 501(c)4 organization that is devoted to lobbying the government to fund research on the mechanisms behind aging and therapies that will treat it to help people live longer, healthier lives. Read the interview ...READ MORE
- Op-Ed: Why Political Action Matters for the Rejuvenation Biotech CommunityOp-Ed: Why Political Action Matters for the Rejuvenation Biotech Community The hallmark sign of a mature industry is representation in politics and government. Advocates encourage elected officials to pass beneficial laws for an industry and maybe more importantly, they defend the industry’s reputation if things go awry. Technology centered around extending healthy human lifespan is set ...READ MORE
- Newt Gingrich: Aging Research Is Key to Balancing the BudgetNewt Gingrich: Aging Research Is Key to Balancing the Budget Therapies targeting cellular aging to help Americans age healthier would unlock a “longevity dividend” – the result of lower health care spending on disease and higher economic productivity. Economist Dana Goldman estimates that every 2.2 years of healthy life added to the average American would generate ...READ MORE